Please see the following list of our frequently asked questions.
How can I learn more about how to use LiST?
- Please see the training information on our website: http://www.livessavedtool.org/training3
“I set my projection to start in year X, but when I look at the results in LiST, I can only see results starting from year Y. How do I fix this?"
- Under LiST Configuration, change the “first year of intervention coverage” from the current calendar year to year X in order to see the results starting from year X.
"I’m not sure where the data in my projection are coming from?”
- Right click on “Data Source (row)” to obtain the data source for a specific indicator.
- Go to Results > Tools > Source Summary for a list of all data sources for the country that you are currently working in.
- Refer to the Help file in LiST for further details on data sources.