Searchable articles and instructions regarding the use and methodology of our models.
- Spectrum-Malaria model methods report
- Methods for Estimating Mother-to-Child Transmission of HIV
- Pregnant HIV+ women needing ART vs Pregnant HIV+ women in need of PMTCT
- Improvements in estimating mortality, ART needs, PMTCT impact and uncertainty bounds
- New Infections by Risk Group Estimated by AIM vs. New Infections by Risk Group Estimated by EPP
- Improvements in estimating incidence by age and sex, mother-to-child transmission, HIV progression in children and double orphans